Terms & Conditions
- The content shown on the website such as written material, photographs, and other digital material like videos are owned by www.sanfurn.com, a website of Sanfash Store Private Limited. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of the material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The content of the website shall be used as general information. The content is subject to change without prior notice.
- Anyone using the information or material of this website does so entirely at his/her own risk, for which Sanfash Store Private Limited cannot not be held liable. It shall be the user’s responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the information available through the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The website may also contain links to other websites. These links are provided for the convenience of the website users. The links do not signify any endorsement from Sanfurn as we take no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Any dispute arising out of the use of the website is subject to the laws of India.